Sunday, September 5, 2010

An overwhelming desire to cack people with trousers underneath their asses..

Oh come on, don't you just want to? I mean, here they are, acting all cool, and it'd be funny to just run up and pull 'em down. I guess that's one of my numerous pet peeves. Another is slow people on the pavement. yesterday I ran into both of those pet peeves in ONE person. Not cool.
Well, 4 days till go time. I'm hella nervous, my student loan hasn't come through yet, but I've been assured by family i will have the cash I need. Sometimes I love my family. You all should really, I was talking to my good friend Mr. Knight today, and he seems pretty keen to just get out of the house ASAP. I can see why you all should feel the need to, but what I'm saying is, you'll never have a place like family place. And they will always have your back when you most need it. By all means make the jump to independence, but remember that you always have a place to go back to if things go south. That makes me, at least, feel a little better about moving out.
In other news, The valves hath come! rejoice in my sonic gratitude! Haha, like you guys care, anyhoo XD
Soo much CRAP needed to take to university! Like it's gonna take more than several trips to get my life to Preston. Seeing the past 10 years of my life in boxes kinda lands it in my mind that I'm moving on. I'm sure it'll mean something to you people too.
BTW, I figure I'm probably gonna update this Blago-Blag like every 4 days or something. You know, so I have interesting things to talk about. Like Cheeeeeeeezeburgers. Omnomnom.
End of post!

OHNOWAIT
Thursday was hella fun. But I wish some things weren't so effing blinding complicated. Thankyou Helen Leswell for an awesomesauce night all the same. I met some really cool people Joe, Lizzy, Hayley, Martin XDXD

Byes!

1 comment: